Pelin Bayçelebi Demir was born on September 10, 1976 in Trabzon, Turkey. She studied different majors of Business Administration since graduate degree in Ankara. In 2013; she started her art journey by taking various trainings from very valuable masters in the field of sculpting and painting. Pelin has been working in her own studio in Ankara since 2017.
- 2015 – Azimet Karaman Students Exhibition – Mustafa Ayaz Museum – Ankara
- 2018 – 44. Trabzon Traditional Plastic Arts Exhibition – Trabzon
- 2019 – Trabzon Events Plastic Arts Exhibition – Doğan Taşdelen Contemporary Arts Center – Ankara
- 2019 – 5th ArtAnkara Contemporary Art Fair – ATO Convention and Exhibition Center – Ankara
- 2019 – New Space – Galeri Soyut – Ankara
- 2019 – 45. Trabzon Traditional Plastic Arts Exhibition – Trabzon
- 2020 – 6th ArtAnkara Contemporary Art Fair – ATO Convention and Exhibition Center – Ankara
- 2121 – 46. Trabzon Traditional Plastic Arts Exhibition – Online
- 2021 – 7th ArtAnkara Contemporary Art Fair – ATO Convention and Exhibition Center – Ankara
- 2021 – ArtContact İstanbul Contemporary Art Fair – Yenikapı Eurasia Show and Art Center – İstanbul
- 2021 – The MANCHESTER 2020 VR Exhibition – Quay Street Gallery – Manchester, United Kingdom
- 2020 – “Bulaşıcı olan İyiliktir” Portakal Cicegi International Plastic Arts Colony & TEV
Driven by the urge of expressing feelings from the perspective of an adult or a child in a timeless and genderless manner; she is inspired by the poetical relationship of every visible and invisible pieces of the universe and the imperceptible tremendous balance of nature. She takes the advantage of going beyond realist and physical boundaries either by a brush or some mud and reconstruct herself in any form anytime by using light, shadows, colors and mud.
“The art of living is a journey where the person experiences her own boundaries consciously, and discovers what she is capable of doing by taking herself sometimes beside and sometimes against to her very own well-being. In this journey, personally, I take the advantage of going beyond my physical boundaries either by a brush or some mud and reconstruct myself in any form anytime. There is nothing like greeting the outcome of my soul under my fingertips and witnessing it’s correlation with my bloods’ fluxing flow rate. I have no interest in telling the truth, reaching a conclusion or giving a lesson. I just follow my urge”