Pelin Bayçelebi Demir was born on September 10, 1976 in Trabzon, Turkey. She studied different majors of Business Administration since graduate degree in Ankara. In 2013; she started her art journey by taking various trainings from very valuable masters in the field of sculpting and painting. Pelin has been working in her own studio in Ankara since 2017.
- 2015 – Azimet Karaman Kursiyer Sergisi – Mustafa Ayaz Müzesi – Ankara
- 2018 – 44. Trabzon Sanatçıları Geleneksel Plastik Sanatlar Sergisi – Trabzon il Kültür ve Turizm Müdürlüğü – Trabzon
- 2019 – Kuruluşunun 101. Yılında Trabzon Etkinlikleri Plastik Sanatlar Sergisi – Çankaya Belediyesi Çağdaş Sanatlar Merkezi – Ankara
- 2019 – ArtAnkara 5. Contemporary Art Fair – Ato Congresium Kongre ve Sergi Sarayı – Ankara
- 2019 – New Space – Galeri Soyut – Ankara
- 2019 – 45. Trabzon Sanatçıları Geleneksel Plastik Sanatlar Sergisi – Trabzon il Kültür ve Turizm Müdürlüğü – Trabzon
- 2020 – ArtAnkara 6. Contemporary Art Fair – Ato Congresium Kongre ve Sergi Sarayı – Ankara
- 2121 – 46. Trabzon Sanatçıları Geleneksel Plastik Sanatlar Sergisi – Online
- 2021 – ArtAnkara 7. Contemporary Art Fair – Ato Congresium Kongre ve Sergi Sarayı – Ankara
- “Bulaşıcı olan İyiliktir” by Portakal Çiçeği International Plastic Arts Colony & TEV
Driven by the urge of expressing feelings from the perspective of an adult or a child in a timeless and genderless manner; she is inspired by the poetical relationship of every visible and invisible pieces of the universe and the imperceptible tremendous balance of nature. She takes the advantage of going beyond realist and physical boundaries either by a brush or some mud and reconstruct herself in any form anytime by using light, shadows, colors and mud.
“The art of living is a journey where the person experiences her own boundaries consciously, and discovers what she is capable of doing by taking herself sometimes beside and sometimes against to her very own well-being. In this journey, personally, I take the advantage of going beyond my physical boundaries either by a brush or some mud and reconstruct myself in any form anytime. There is nothing like greeting the outcome of my soul under my fingertips and witnessing it’s correlation with my bloods’ fluxing flow rate. I have no interest in telling the truth, reaching a conclusion or giving a lesson. I just follow my urge”